Thursday, September 23, 2010

Headaches and the life of a student

Hello to all my faithful followers, growing in numbers I hope....

So last week was filled with lots of headaches, 1 trip to the ER at St. Joseph Medical Center and finally a nice shot of Dilaudin http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000545. This nice write-up gives you an idea of how it works. And boy did it work... For some reason my Imitrix did not do the trick and the weekend was more or less lost on holding my head, laying down and doing a lot of whining. Enough said.

So work has been super busy this week as I have been covering for my co-worker who is off. A long week for sure.

As school has just started I've found myself doing some procrastinating about the work. :-0(
In short I am so ready to graduate on 5/28/11. I have 2 classes this semester and 1 in the Spring. After that I'll be gathering my sheepskin and moving on....possibly to grad school, I just don't know right now....I did have a great teacher last Spring at CND who I really liked and he teaches grad school. Mr. Pollard was one of the best I've had since returing 7 years ago to Notre Dame. Lots to think about there ....
So thats about it for today .....No headaches this week to speak of and I do hope it keeps going that way...Make it a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment